At Dame Elizabeth Cadbury School, we place a very strong importance on wellbeing for all members of our community. This includes a commitment to staff wellbeing. We place staff wellbeing and workload at the heart of our decision taking and policy making. We meet regularly with a staff group which includes representatives from each faculty to listen to their views on workload and wellbeing and respond swiftly to their suggestions. At Dame Elizabeth Cadbury we:
- Place a very strong emphasis on a whole school approach to wellbeing
- Have an open door policy and listen to the needs of our staff
- Survey our staff to collect their views on workload and wellbeing
- Value every member of staff for the contribution that they make to our school community
- Place workload and wellbeing at the heart of our decision making
- Are committed to responding to the Workload Reduction Toolkit
We underpin everything that we do with our DEC values - we are both a caring and supportive school for all members of our community. Our wellbeing overview shows how we support staff wellbeing and reduce staff workload and our mental health calendar shows our commitment to support the wellbeing of all members of our community.