Our uniform consists of:
- Black Blazer with Badge.
- White school shirt to be tucked into wasitband.
- School tie with House colours.
- Black 'V' neck long sleeve jumper (optional).
- Black tailored trousers or Black formal skirt of suitable length.
- Black socks or tights (not patterned).
- Smart black shoes.
- NO facial piercings.
- Bandanas are not permitted.
- Extreme fashion or hairstyles are not permitted.
- False nails and eyelashes are not permitted.
All pupils are expected to wear full school uniform at all times and their appearance should be appropriate to a working environment. Shirts must be tucked in and top buttons fastened.
Hoodies or tracksuit tops are not permitted and will be confiscated. Coats are not to be worn around the building.
PE Kit Guidelines
The compulsory items for every PE lesson are:
- Plain Black PE Top
- Plain Black PE shorts, leggings
- Sports trainers or boots depending on the activity.
These items can be purchased from Kids Essentials or Clive Marks.
Pupils will be provided with replacement PE kit if they forget their kit. A 20 minute detention will be issued for lack of PE kit without a note. Rufusal to wear replacement kit will results in a STEP consequence. We expect high standard of appearance in both PE lessons and extra-curricular clubs.